This Scandinavian apartment combines a living room, a kitchen and a dining room. The room turned out to be quite large and multifunctional. The main colors are a plexus of gray and white colors, and in some places a point arrangement of accents with the help of furniture of cold colors.
Please note the following details:
- hidden ventilation system in the kitchen;
- border of natural stone around the perimeter of the countertop, as an alternative to ceramic tiles;
- glass doors to the bedroom, which further gives the room airiness;
- a lot of colors that dilute the gray-white interior;
- high white plinth around the perimeter of the room;
- cabinets in the color of the kitchen facades and walls, which allows them to be almost invisible in the interior.