Flipping through magazines devoted to design, everyone believes that the creation of a stylish interior requires huge cash costs. Today “so Easy!” will convince you of this and prove that things made from scrap materials can look very stylish and expensive.
The ideas that are collected below will perfectly fit into the loft space, Scandinavian interior and eclectic style rooms – the main Thing is to know the sense of proportion and not to overdo it with details) be Inspired by these ideas and be sure to bring to life your favorite ideas!
12 ideas for the interior
1) Mirrors visually expand the space.
2) Delightful fireplace with candles.
3) Decorative moldings for renovation of old furniture.
4) the TV can be framed using a baguette.
5) pictures of available funds.
6) the lights on every day.
7) Mat made with your own hands.
products from pallets.
9) Wide strip on one wall or floor.
10) Homemade chandeliers.
11) Decorate the ceilings with baguettes.
12) of the Pipe remaining after the repair.
I am sure that these ideas will appeal to all creative people! Tell your friends about them if they also like stylish, original and unusual things.